Dr. Pasahow presents at national conferences and clinical meetings. She is a frequent guest speaker at physician educational meetings including Grand Rounds, as well as community out-reach programs.
Workshops and presentations are available to organizations, mental health practitioners, and hospital staff.
- Overcoming sexual challenges
- The repair of sexual problems in couples’ relationships
- A better understanding about the effects of acute and post trauma (emotional, physical, and sexual) and the process of healing
- Helping breast cancer survivors restore their sense of wholeness, femininity and sexuality
- Helping men and their partners overcome the challenges of prostate cancer
- Female and Male sexual dysfunction in primary care: When a referral to a sex therapist is indicated